Supplying a wide and varied customer base.
Tetramass develop and manufactures bespoke coatings and additives for a wide range of applications, materials and environments. Our unique industry knowledge has led to our involvement in a wide range if interesting and challenging projects. We work for and supply a wide and varied customer base, often in strict confidence, enabling our customers to protect the intellectual property behind such projects.
An easy team to work with…
Tetramass founder Mark Gardner is a pioneer in the field of technologically advanced coatings and additives with an extensive portfolio behind him. Over his 35-year career he’s probably already had an impact on your daily life without you even realising it!
Mark heads up a down-to-earth and enthusiastic team that enjoys the challenge of creating something new.
- Development of cosmetic nail varnishes
- Moulding additives that make plastics appear metallic
- Contract coatings for the NHS, Wetherspoons, Yates’s and Marriotts (amongst others)
- Coatings for seating at Wembley Stadium
- Protective coatings for decorative panelling at the Houses of Parliament
- Woods coatings for Harrods point of sale displays